Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Day 1 - 2016 Trip

Today we went on a 1 hour trip to get our motor home. I said it would take forever, even though my mom and dad said it was a short trip. Then once we went to the motor home place it felt like forever until we actually got to begin to motor home.
We went on the trip for pretty much the day sitting around and playing on our phones and watching Pokemon. After we got to the campground Jimmy and I had a contest to see who could make a fire. Mine worked worst than Jimmy's the first time but after I ripped the cardboard I was using to shreds it burned slowly and good enough to get a small flame on sticks going. And then it got really close to going out, then I started running grabbing sticks and twigs until Dad told me to use a big stick.
Afterwards we cooked our hot dogs and roasted and ate our marshmallows. Also there were so many bugs Grandma's potato salad was like a spider web on a lucky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment